Werewolves: The Curse of Hircine - Nexus Mods Forums

Well, earlier today I got a mod called "Werewolves: The Curse of Hircine." At first, it said there were issues etc, but I worked those out.

Curse of Hircine becoming major pain - Nexus Mods Forums

A bug which (according to the forums I think is being ignored.) Second problem: The lack of werewolves. I've found ONE wolf, I downloaded the ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Werewolves: The Curse of Hircine - Discussion - Nexus Mods Forums

I have the disease but I can't become a werewolf I read the description and it says "you will turn into a werewolf according to the phase of the moon".

Werewolves: The Curse of Hircine - Mod troubleshooting - Nexus ...

no matter what i cant seem to get the diseas, even if i take off my armor, even if i let them hit me till im about to die.

werewolves curse of hircine mod - Discussion - Nexus Mods Forums

I recently downloaded and install it and after saving a game and returning to it later i kept getting script error :wallbash: and i do have ...

Werewolf mod? - Mod Ideas - Nexus Mods Forums

Hi can someone try to continue on Curse of hircine?Ofcs you have to ask the original author but the mod seems abandoned so i don't think he ...

Curse of Hircine - Discussion - Nexus Mods Forums

Look around the hircine shrine , you will find a littlebandit camp that includes 1 bandit , Just attack him and let him attack you untill you ...

Curse of Hircine werewolf mod question - Nexus Mods Forums

I've recently installed the Curse of Hircine mod so I can play as a werewolf. But one thing that irritates me is the detect pulse thing, ...

Werewolves:Curse Of Hircine(Is this normal?) - Nexus Mods Forums

When i play as a werewolf/turn into one, on my arm and floating in the air by my torso i see floating what look to be silver triangles,is ...

Werewolves The curse of hircine help - Nexus Mods Forums

I got this mod a while back and it works cuz I seen werewolf hunters and stuff BUT I go out every night looking around and I can hear noises im not sure if ...